Sales Engineer Vlaanderen (m/f/d)
Schubert & Salzer Benelux is a division of the German Schubert & Salzer group with its headquarters in Ingolstadt. Our core business is the development, manufacture and sale of innovative/environment-friendly solutions for the measurement and control of liquids and gaseous media. In order to support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Engineer Vlaanderen (m/f/d).
- Responsible for a significant expansion of the market.
- You will be actively prospecting on the Flemish market and organizing independently the necessary sales campaigns and customer visits.
- You will prepare price quotes and have them further developed by the inside sales department.
- You will also play an active role in marketing campaigns.
- You will report weekly to the Sales Manager European Subsidiaries
- You have a technical Bachelor's/Master's degree, and industrial experience in selling valves.
- You have good English language skills (possibly German), and are at ease working on a PC (Excel, Word, etc.)
- You're a really driven salesperson, with outstanding commercial skills and can operate completely independently.
- You may already have a relevant network
- Flexible working from your home office.
- Working for a state-of-the-art German manufacturer
- Very Good basic training and an attractive salary package.
- A representative company car
- A very challenging job within an innovative and fast growing group.
- A fully-equipped home office and any additional tools
- Strong support.
Apply and find more information here.