May 2020 | KS2 – The next generation of the ball sector valve
- Extended application limits between -40°C and 220°C
- Also suitable for use with steam applications
- Much easier to mount/remove
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Additional nominal widths of DN65 and DN125 available
- All known benefits of the previous KS1 design
With the redesigned KS2 ball sector valve, we have especially succeeded in extending the warranted application limits of this valve series as far as the application temperatures are concerned. The redesigned shaft seal and seat area now enable it to be used within a temperature range of between -40°C and 220°C, so that steam applications are now possible. Not only do the shaft seal that is held by a circlip make mounting and removal easier, this is also due to the screwed retaining and supporting ring on the seat area. Not only that: the series has also been extended by the nominal widths DN 65 and DN 125 in addition to a dihedron shaft connection.